Manchester United vs Tottenham
English Premier League
Game Time: 2019-12-05 03:30 AM GMT +8
December 5th at 03:30 GMT+8, English Premier League / EPL Fixtures 2019-2020 started in the 15th round, Manchester United plays host to against Tottenham.
- Manchester United’s performance in the league this season is far from satisfactory. After 14 rounds of the league, they only achieved 4 wins, 6 draws and 4 losses, ranking ninth.
- After the 2-2 draw at home with the villa in the last round, the team has lost three games in a row. In these three games, the team’s defence has lost seven goals!
- The good news is that Manchester United’s current home offensive firepower has begun to pick up. They scoring 8 goals in three consecutive home games. Has greatly improved compared with the sluggish performance of the front line at the beginning of the season!
- This season, Rushford has delivered 10 goals + 4 assists in 19 games. Although Ole Gunnar Solskjær also re-uses young players this season but did not receive the expected results.
- Judging from the injuries of the current team, the main central defenders Bayer, Rojo and the young guard Mensa are all injured. They will definitely not be able to play, which is undoubtedly bad news for the team’s defense.
- Tottenham have sacked coach pocketing because of their poor performance in the league this season, and have brought in Mourinho, who has rich experience in coaching. It can be said that a change of manager is like a change of knife!
- In the first game after taking office, the team beat West Ham United 3-2 away from home. In the Champions League, the team was 4-2 strong reversal of Olympiakos. And also, the last home was also 3-2 victory over Bournemouth, ushering in the three consecutive wins after taking office!
- Ten goals have been scored in three consecutive games, but the problem at the defensive end is that there are still as many as two goals lost per game. Although Mourinho is to activate the offensive end of the team, the transformation of the defensive end is still a long way to go.
- From the current injury situation of the team, the main goalkeeper Loris is still injured, the main midfielder lamera and the main defender Ben Davis is also in the state of injury. But the players in the middle and front of the team are still strong!
From the past record of the two teams, the two sides are basically in the same situation. Manchester United have maintained the 4 consecutive wins against Tottenham at home before, but the last League home is 0-3 defeat to Tottenham. In this game, Mourinho led the team back to the Old Trafford stadium, which is quite familiar to the current United team.
The initial index of Asian index only starts with the low and medium index of the home team’s draw, but with the deepening of the index, it has reached the state of the average index at present. It can be seen that the institutions are not waiting for the home of Manchester United at present. The current draw is probably only the home advantage that is hard to support. Under the condition that the strength of both teams and the recent situation of the visiting team are dominant, the unbeaten rate of Tottenham is probably the same In combination with the data provided by the quick report score, the first choice of this game is to win away + big ball. Under the restriction of this condition, the score 1-3, 1-2 are worth starting with.
Prediction & Recommendation to Bet
Team To Win (HAD): Away
HHAD: Handicap (0) Draw/Away
Total Goals: 3/4 Goals
The above personal opinions, the above-mentioned data are for reference only.
The Best Football Betting Website in Malaysia
Numerous sites provide sports betting services on the web. Be that as it may, do you know which one is the most reliable? Now our AFBCash Sports Online Malaysia introduce to you guys the Best Sports Betting Websites in Malaysia, AFBCash Malaysia!
It is Malaysia’s Most Trusted Online Casino in 2019 – 202 and working since 2003 and are authorizes by CEZA and PAGCOR. Besides that, AFBCash Malaysia has 4 sports bettings AFBSports, AFB New Sports, SBOBet and MaxBet. SBOBet and MaxBet have been with us for over 10 years!